Back in 1950, Mr. Giacomo Bersanelli, after working for about 15 years in a small shoe factory, with few means available, opened his own footwear workshop in Castelnuovo del Garda. The stages of the subsequent development were characterized by the opening, in 1962, of the first factory and, in 1988, by the acquisition of the current production site. Today the grandchildren, grateful for the teaching received, carry on the traditions in the new company, with the love for shoes that has always distinguished their family. This transformation has been possible thanks to the use of advanced technologies and investment in individual skills, thus contributing to the growth of the company. Prioritizing a continuous evolution in research, the staff studies the collections, examines and prepares the raw materials necessary for the production of footwear. The product evolves in the following seasons, according to the tastes and needs of the consumer, while maintaining the main objective of offering quality comfort to the footwear.